World Vision Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative
at World Vision Inc.
At World Vision, we're changing children's lives every day. One that moves beyond just clean water or food or healthcare to offer a full solution to poverty. We want children to have everything they need to thrive, both physically and spiritually, so they can experience the kind of life God intends - life in all its fullness. Share your experience so you can share a full life with children in need. View our "Who We Are" clip (or at http://bit.ly/2eEoTAv).
**Please note that this is a work from home position**
**Training will begin October 21st**
Here are just a few perks that come with this position:
- Work remotely from your own home
- Pay of $12 per hour
- Be a part of a team of fun people and make a difference in the world
- You will have a consistent work schedule until the end of the assignment
- Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas day!
- We are closed on Sundays
- Projected timeframe: Oct. 21 - Dec. 28
As Seasonal Customer Service Representative, you will participate in a training program to gain a working knowledge and understanding of the position and to perform the essential functions of the job at a level of performance that consistently meets expectations. To learn, understand and develop the skills necessary to acquire and maintain donor relationships through basic inbound and outbound calls. Serve as a liaison between donors and the general public as well as provide basic levels of customer service for all special programs. Help carry out our Christian organization’s mission, vision, and strategies. Personify the ministry of World Vision by witnessing to Christ and ministering to others through life, deed, word and sign.
- Keep Christ central in our individual and corporate lives. Attend and participate in the leadership of devotions, weekly Chapel services, and regular prayer.
- Maintain reliable, regular attendance. Report to work on time and return from breaks and lunches on time.
- Under supervision, learn to answer inbound customer service calls and make outbound calls, to current and potential donors in response to all media presentations and World Vision products and services. Answer incoming calls using an Automated Call Distribution system utilizing a standard script for guidance. Recognize and respond to up-sell opportunities and actively cross-sell other WV programs when appropriate.
- Through training and active participation, gain the skills necessary to assess callers' needs and input information accurately and efficiently using data entry and ten-key skills.
- Achieve and maintain an acceptable level of individual statistics to accomplish Call Center business goals.
- Develop skills to utilize technology for maintaining and updating donor information as appropriate.
- Accept constructive feedback and welcome instruction and direction
- Under supervision, research and effectively respond to inquiries utilizing a variety of resource materials and methods.
- Learn and effectively communicate World Vision's involvement in ministries and projects around the world.
- Work collaboratively with team members.
- Be sensitive to Donor's needs and pray with them when appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Keep informed of organizational announcements, activities and changes via regular reading of the WVUS Intranet and other corporate communication tools.
- High school graduate/GED or equivalent. Basic routine work experience. Prefer a minimum of 1 year previous customer service/sales work experience.
- Must have access to a high speed internet connection.
- Must be available to start training will begin October 21st