U.S. Eagle Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Eagle Federal Credit Union
U.S. Eagle Federal Credit Union is a local not-for-profit, very for-people place. We are a place that quietly does the right thing in a world that can’t stop talking about doing just that. At U.S. Eagle, you can make a big impact and help us create a world where people matter more than profit.
As a Teller/Receptionist, you will assist our membership with their financial needs.
- Receiving and processing member financial transactions with accuracy in an efficient manner.
- Responding to member inquiries and direct members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Cross-selling Credit Union products and services by identifying member needs.
- Answering phone and direct callers to the appropriate person.
- Assisting members with titles, address changes, direct deposit slips, online banking setup, ATM/Debit Cards, and Notary duties.
- Following regulations and Credit Union policies pertaining to security and other procedures.
- Contributing to the success of the organization by working successfully as a team player.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Skill / Requirements
One month to one year of similar or related experience including customer service and/or considerable experience handling large amounts of cash.
High School diploma or GED. Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Proficient in Windows environment and Microsoft productivity software.
Multiple positions available. We are looking for candidates that can work a flexible/variable schedule Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:15 am and 5:45 pm and Saturday's from 8:45 am to 4:15 pm.
Hiring for Albuquerque area, Santa Fe and Farmington branches.