University of New Mexico
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Coordinator - req# 7565
at University of New Mexico
|Working Title||Program Coordinator|
The UNM Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Division of Community Behavioral Health CBH is seeking a Program Coordinator to coordinate the Division’s telehealth and clinical services.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Helping to manage all TeleHealth contracts, in conjunction with senior staff; developing and implementing TeleHealth systems, data collection tools, policies and procedures
· Providing technical assistance to faculty and staff; maintaining technological operating systems; providing training and daily support to users
· Building positive relationships with external agencies and partners; overseeing complex scheduling; responsible for credentialing, billing and continuing education; activity reporting and more.
· This position will also be responsible for TeleHealth program marketing and outreach and will work enthusiastically with many partners, including: the Department of Health, Indian Health Services, the TeleHealth Commission, the TeleHealth Alliance, and the UNM Center for TeleHealth.
The desired candidate for this high energy position is customer service-oriented; efficient; and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
The UNM Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH) is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team. The mission of CBH is to address health care disparities through: health services research and evaluation; capacity building; training and workforce development; and through increasing access to quality behavioral health services that are holistic.
|Conditions of Employment|
High school diploma or GED; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
· Demonstrated experience with TeleHealth services and equipment
· Experience with electronic medical records and confidential patient data
· Experience with continuing education and credentialing processes
· Demonstrated outreach and/or training experience
|Campus||Health Sciences Center (HSC) - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||Psych Community Behavioral Health (451E)|
|Staff Type||Term - Full-Time|
|Term End Date||07/05/2019|
|Pay||$13.62 - $20.43|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary and on-call employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date||12/31/2018|
|Application Instructions||To be considered, applicants must supply: 1. Cover letter - present a summary of relevant experience and why qualified for position, specifically addressing preferred qualifications. 2. Current resume 3. Three supervisory references - only past/present supervisors who the hiring official can contact are acceptable. 4. Selected candidate must also supply official transcripts or proof of meeting minimum job requirements|
Positions posted with a Staff Type of Regular or Term are eligible for the Veteran Preference Program. See the Veteran Preference Program webpage for additional details.
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.