University of New Mexico
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Admin Assistant 3 - req# 10022
at University of New Mexico
Admin Assistant 3
|Working Title||Admin Assistant 3|
The TEASC Project in the Department of Family and Community Medicine seeks an enthusiastic, well-organized individual to join our team. The TEASC interdisciplinary team provides consultative services statewide to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities. The team also has a contract (PASRR) to provide Level II evaluations for individuals with significant mental health history who are entering Long Term Care. The TEASC contract has recently been expanded to include new research, telehealth training and clinical initiatives. This is an opportunity to work with a team of professionals in a time of growth.
· Process P-card purchases and travel reimbursements for team and track TEASC and PASRR budgets and expenditures, using UNM HSC information systems.
· Schedule clinics, staff meetings, and participate in program planning meetings.
· Supervise and train volunteer and student staff.
· Manage client records and database, finalize and distribute TEASC reports, ensuring HIPAA compliance.
· Schedule, track, and disseminate PASRR Level II evaluations and reports within strict time limits.
· Serve as primary liaison for TEASC staff and outside collaborative entities.
· Provide assistance to TEASC Sr. Program Manager and team with problem solving, planning, and other duties as assigned.
|Conditions of Employment|
High school diploma or GED; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
· Experience working with and interest in services for adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
· Experience with UNM purchasing systems, including P-card purchases and Chrome River system processes.
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel software.
· Experience working in a clinical setting.
· Excellent communication skills.
|Additional Requirements||This position requires a pre-employment background check|
|Campus||Health Sciences Center (HSC) - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||Family Community Medicine FCM (160B)|
|Staff Type||Term - Full-Time|
|Term End Date||6/30/2020|
|Pay||$11.25 - $16.88 Hourly|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary and on-call employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||Yes|
|For Best Consideration Date||9/3/2019|
|Application Instructions||Please submit a Cover Letter detailing how you meet the preferred qualifications for the position. Please submit your work history and indicate the number of hours worked at each position weekly and why you left the position.|
Positions posted with a Staff Type of Regular or Term are eligible for the Veteran Preference Program. See the Veteran Preference Program webpage for additional details.
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.