Systems Integration, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Systems Integration, Inc.
- 05-Jul-2019 (EST)
- DHS - HC
- Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Full Time
Systems Integration, Inc., headquartered in Landover, MD, will open a call center in Albuquerque, NM to support TSA. We will go live mid-November however onboarding and training will begin in September and October. Qualified applicants will be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance and must be US Citizens.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the organization and coordination of office administration and procedures. The individual filling this position is an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats, is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and is able to work independently with little or no supervision. This individual is also well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
The Administrative Assistant will:
- Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Assist in the development of intra-office communication protocols, streamlining of administrative procedure and inventory control.
- Compose correspondence
- Maintain inventory and recommend purchase of supplies. Review and/or prepare invoices, purchase requisitions and purchase orders for payment.
- Maintain records and prepares reports as assigned; enters and retrieves information using data entry devices, as required.
- May train and supervise the work of office clerical staff.
- Schedule meetings as directed, prepare and coordinate mailing and document distribution
- 2+ years' experience in office administration
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems: File and record management, use of standard office equipment and database management.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality stands for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge and proficiency in computers and computer applications such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Access.
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills and attention to detail