Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
The Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown is looking for an experienced Dishwasher to join our team full-time! If you have what it takes, we invite you to apply today! Our dishwasher will: Provide clean china, glass and flatware to entire restaurant and banquet staff in a timely, efficient manner; assist kitchen with food preparation responsibilities; assist in cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen. Responsible to keep kitchen in compliance with Marriott ASI and other cleanliness standards.
he Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown has been awarded the Gold Level New Mexico Family Friendly Business Award! What does this mean? This means that we offer a host of employee and family friendly benefits to our associates! Some of those benefits include:
-A first-class salary and superior benefit packet
-Medical (two options) with vision
-401(k) with 3% company match
-Voluntary Term Life Insurance (self, spouse/domestic partner, and children)
-Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, and personal/medical leave time)
-Free non-slip shoes (two free pair per year!)
-Progressive yet fun workplace
-Positive associate relations
-Associate recognition and events, incentives and rewards
-Major hotel discounts at over 7,000 hotels worldwide
-Other company discounts
Associates will be required to work days and/or nights, both weekdays and weekends. Holidays are required. Some overtime as needed or required.
1. *AM Dish Steward: complete opening duties as assigned, including the following:
A. Set up and organize dishwashing area.
B. Clean any remaining dishes from the prior day’s business.
2. *PM Dish Steward: complete closing duties as assigned, including the following:
A. Leave dishwashing area clean, dry and free from dirty dishes.
B. Remove all trash bins from kitchen area and empty in outside dumpster.
C. Nightly cleaning duties list.
3. *Operate all equipment assigned to you safely and as designed.
4. *Sort and wash all soiled china, glass and flatware using proper cleaning procedures and equipment.
5. *Load and unload china, glass and flatware from dishwasher to their appropriate storage area.
6. *Maintain dish machine at all times. Ensure temperature on dish machine is correct before using.
7. *Keep breakage to a minimum using proper storage and rackage.
8. Under direction of Supervisor and time permitting, assist with:
A. Stocking of incoming supplies and perishable items, using proper handling.
B. Preparation of food items as needed.
C. Additional cleaning of the entire back of the house.
9. Keep all pots, pans and large cooking utensils clean by washing in large double sinks, utilizing proper cleaning procedures as set by Marriott standards.
10. Transport wares from dishwashing area and kitchen.
11. *Maintain a clean, dry and safe dishwashing area and kitchen.
12. Check and maintain par stock of all service station wares.
13. *Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned station and service areas.
14. Empty trash bins and scrub and disinfect trash bins as necessary.
15. *Clean areas noted on the cleaning list (attached).
16. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
*Denotes essential job duties
- 6 months relevant experience.
This position will require a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Our company participates in E-Verify.
The Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send me an e-mail at Michele.Smith@sheratonuptown.com or call 505-349-8024 to let us know the nature of your request.