Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Warehouse Nights (Part Time) - Albuquerque, NM
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
Summary & Responsibilities
Summary: Perform various duties within the warehouse including pick, stage, load, repackage, put away, or transport all orders according to company standards. Work will include labeling items and working with warehouse equipment.
• Reads production labels, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, repacked, disposed, or distributed
• Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
• Sorts and places items on carts, pallets, shelves, racks, bins or boxes according to desired sequence
• Ensures materials are properly labeled
• Opens bales, crates and other containers
• Other duties may be assigned
• High School Diploma/GED preferred
• 3 months or more related experience
• Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are regular overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
• Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. In some areas, taste and smell are required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color, vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
We Value Diversity!