Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
|Employment Status|| |
Security Officers are responsible for the security of Santa Ana Star Casino.
- Maintains a direct line of communication with their immediate supervisor and surveillance for any related incidents regarding the establishment.
- Primarily responsible for the protection of a particular area, including observation and reporting of unusual, dangerous or suspicious activities.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and enjoyable environment.
- Conducts such duties as report writing of internal, criminal or injury related matters, escorts of money and other important documentation, as required.
- Patrols assigned work areas and assists customers and other departments, as needed.
- Ensures all policies and procedures are preformed, as required.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal Members.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate and correspond clearly and effectively.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Must be available for all shifts.
- Pass pre-employment drug test.
- Experience is a plus.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming and Regulatory Commission key gaming license.
Essential Mental Functions:
The essential mental functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains a strict level of confidentiality regarding company information.
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Must have excellent problem solving abilities.
- Must be a detail oriented, organized individual with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle conflict situations.
Essential Physical Functions:
The essential physical functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of the position, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talks and hear.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- Must be able to work various hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must present self in a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
- Must be able to handle stress effectively.
- Must be able to sit for long durations of time.
- Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions of the position.
- All traditional office equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather and a second-hand smoke-filled environment.