Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GUEST ROOM ATTENDANT (EXPERIENCED)
at Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
|Employment Status|| |
Guest Room Attendant is responsible for, thoroughly and in accordance to set standards, cleaning and servicing all types of hotel rooms and common areas in the hotel.
- Changes linens, making beds, dusting and vacuuming, scrubbing and cleaning floors, toilets, tubs, and sinks.
- Removes fingerprints and smudges from mirrors, glass, surfaces, cleaning interior windows.
- Replenishes guest supplies as well as work supplies, for self and others to demonstrate teamwork.
- Fills carts, closets, and performing projects and/or deep cleaning when assigned.
- Utilizes equipment such as pan and broom, vacuum, cleaning kits, small scrubbers etc.
- Ensures all equipment is used and maintained in accordance with proper procedures.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines including the use of protective equipment.
- Utilizes chemicals in a proper, safe and responsible manner in accordance to standards.
- Maintains proper in-room and stock product levels, clean and organized work area, cart and supplies.
- Communicates problems, challenges or unusual matters of significance to supervisor.
- Cleans and services all types of hotel rooms and common areas in the hotel in accordance to established policy and procedures as well as service standards.
- Completes maintenance work orders and passes on to supervisors / management.
- Supports and complies with courtesy and guest service guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Exhibits integrity by ensuring the safekeeping of guest items and belongings.
- Exhibits passion for the hospitality and gaming experience of our guests’.
- Takes personal responsibility for delivering excellent guest experience.
- Ensures guests’ issues are resolved in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Shares guest feedback with appropriate parties in order to maintain continuous improvement.
- Welcomes corrective and/or constructive feedback.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal members.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bi-lingual and multi-cultural experience helpful.
- Good interpersonal, guest service and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming and Regulatory Commission non-key license.
Essential Mental Functions:
The essential mental functions described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management, excellent attention to detail, high level of organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to exemplify energy, moves with sense of urgency while being thorough about the details of the tasks.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions given in written, oral or diagram form.
Essential Physical Functions:
The essential physical functions described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Expected to distinguish between clean and dirty surfaces.
- Expected to, carry, push or pull equipment from place to place.
- Required to lift trash receptacles, crawl under furniture, standing, walking, and bending throughout shift.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions of the position.
- All relevant cleaning equipment including vacuum cleaner and housekeeping carts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Team Member will be exposed to a second-hand smoke-filled environment.
Hazards include working around moving equipment/machinery. Equipment and machinery must be properly used or they can be potentially hazardous.