Rural Sourcing, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rural Sourcing, Inc.
# of Openings:
Web Developer – Rural Sourcing
So who are we, you ask? We are Rural Sourcing, and we provide software and application development services to Fortune 1,000 companies across the United States as an alternative to offshore outsourcing. If you are ready to join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, Rural Sourcing could be your new home!
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture – because who wants to be bored at work?
- Work from Home Days – sometimes it’s just nice to stay in your PJ’s
- Tuition Reimbursement – “Much to learn, you still have” –Yoda, Star Wars
- Ongoing Training and Development – learning from others and sharing your two cents!
- Room for Growth and Progressive Career Path
- Casual Dress – jeans welcome!
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Package – because we all need that peace of mind.
- 401(k) Plan – don’t we all have that retirement dream home?
- Substantial Paid Time Off
A Day in the Life of a Rural Sourcing Web Developer:
We are seeking a skilled web developer with a background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications. As a Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve clinical outcomes and increase staff productivity and financial performance.
- Develop new functionality on existing software products
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Provide general technical support and training to Rural Sourcing and for our clients
Expertise a Rural Sourcing Colleague will need:
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.