Rural Sourcing, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate .NET Developer
at Rural Sourcing, Inc.
# of Openings:
Associate .NET Developer – Rural Sourcing
Rural Sourcing is experiencing continued growth and we're always looking to network with talented software developers with experience in C# to join our team in Albuquerque, NM.
So who are we, you ask? We are Rural Sourcing, and we provide software and application development services to Fortune 1,000 companies across the United States as an alternative to offshore outsourcing. If you are ready to join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, Rural Sourcing could be your new home!
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture – because who wants to be bored at work?
- Tuition Reimbursement – “Much to learn, you still have” –Yoda, Star Wars
- Ongoing Training and Development – learning from others and sharing your two cents!
- Work from Home Days – sometimes it’s just nice to stay in your PJ’s
- Room for Growth and Progressive Career Path
- Casual Dress – jeans welcome!
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Package – because we all need that peace of mind.
- 401(k) Plan – don’t we all have that retirement dream home?
- Substantial Paid Time Off
A Day in the Life of a Rural Sourcing Associate .NET Developer:
We are seeking an Associate C# developer with a background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. As a Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve clinical outcomes and increase staff productivity and financial performance.
- Build new systems with C# / .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / VB.NET / SQL Server 2008 / WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Provide general technical support and training to Rural Sourcing and for our clients
Expertise a Rural Sourcing Colleague will need:
- Knowledge in C# and other Microsoft technologies
- Exposure to SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred).
- Knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including C#, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, VB.NET, and ADO.NET
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures
- Knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.