Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.
This position supports a 24-hour 4-shift operation requiring flexibility and on-call status. Areas of support include oversight of production equipment, electrical operation and process control, systems integration design and implementation, general electrical design and maintenance. Good potential for advancement.
- Experience with PLC/DCS (design, programming, and troubleshooting).
- Able to diagnose and configure VFDs, servo drives and motors.
- Understand field devices such as sensors, solenoid valves, etc. (ability to install, configure and replace, as needed).
- Perform electrical system studies and calculations (load, harmonics, voltage drop, etc.)
- Troubleshoot electrical problems and provide root cause analysis.
- Design and support multiple projects at the same time.
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or an Associate's degree in electrical engineering technology from an accredited technical school with 2 years' experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a highly motivated and self-starter.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Ability to work independently with oversight as necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Benefits include Major Medical, Dental, STD/LTD, Vision, Life, Vacations & Holidays, 401(k) Plan.
In order to continue through the application process, please visit the following link to fill out our application and answer an assessment test therein requested. Please provide your salary history and expectations as well.