Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fleet Coordinator - Class A CDL required
at Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico
Do you have a Class A CDL?
Would you like a job where you absolutely know by the end of the day that you have made a difference in lives of your neighbors?
This is a perfect position to put your skills to use, but to also help in our quest to end hunger in the state of New Mexico.
The Fleet Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Transportation team through support of the drivers and operations; enforcing staff policies and procedures; maintaining the security and safety of all personnel; maintaining an efficient and effective team.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Operations team to ensure on-time deliveries and order accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with DOT requirements regarding inspections and logs.
- Unloads and loads trailers based on proper weights and balances.
- Ensuring that trucks are parked in the correct docks for loading.
- Completes daily fueling of tractors, trailers and refers as needed.
- Solves equipment breakdowns either through minor repairs or swaps
- Conducts daily vehicle inspections
- Provides driving support when needed adhering to all DOT regulations and documentation requirements
- Ensures equipment is in safe operating condition
- Communicates potential safety issues to supervisors
- Provide training to RRFB drivers or drivers who have recently received their CDL
- Provides effective resolution to customer issues in a professional manner
- Valid Class A CDL
- 2 - 3 years experience driving a tractor trailer
- Comfortable in using technology
- Strong understanding of DOT regulations
Roadrunner Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.