Rio Rancho Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Youth Development Mentor, S.A.F.E. Program POOL
at Rio Rancho Public Schools
This pool is for the 19-20 SY
PT TEMP HOURLY
This position is open to RRPS High School Students ONLY.
This posting will create a pool of applicants. As openings become available, these applications will be reviewed and considered for interview.
Pay Grade: Hourly
- Current Rio Rancho Public Schools high school student with a valid driver’s license.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Mentor shall:
- Assist with supervising elementary-aged students in the S.A.F.E. program;
- Maintain a safe and structured environment during program hours;
- Meet with S.A.F.E. Program Coordinator on a consistent basis;
- Ensure adherence to good safety procedures;
- Follow federal and state laws, as well as school board and S.A.F.E policies.
- Complies with state-approved New Mexico Administrative Code of Ethical Responsibility of the Education Profession and the RRPS Employee Standards of Conduct and upholds and enforces rules, administrative directives and regulations, school board policies, and local, state and federal regulations;
- Employee may be assigned other duties based on the needs of the district during the term of employment.
Reports to: S.A.F.E. Program Coordinator / Director of Student Services
Evaluated by: S.A.F.E. Program Coordinator
The S.A.F.E Coordinator will assess the effectiveness of the S.A.F.E. Mentor with respect to the performance of specific responsibilities. The Mentor’s grades and school attendance will need to remain in good standing and will need to be provided regularly.
Bargaining Status: NBU
Work hours will be in accordance with hours determined by the school district and
the individual schools.
An Equal Opportunity employer
Job Contact Information
|Title||DIRECTOR, STUDENT SERVICES|
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)