Rio Rancho Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rio Rancho Public Schools
This job posting is for the 19-20SY
Maggie Cordova Elementary
250 Day Contract
1 year custodial experience or equivalent.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Sweep, dust, mop, strip, wax, and polish hallways, offices, classrooms, stairways, and other internal and external space as assigned.
- Scrub and disinfect fountains, sinks, and sanitary closets.
- Vacuum and shampoo rugs and carpeting.
- Empty office, classroom, and other trash containers.
- Straighten classrooms and other assigned spaces for daily use.
- Set up rooms and other facilities for extracurricular events.
- Replace burned out bulbs and perform other such minor tasks
- Perform minor maintenance functions as necessary and as assigned.
- Maintain grounds and campus in the best working order and appearance.
- Complies with state-approved New Mexico Administrative Code of Ethical Responsibility of the Education Profession and the RRPS Employee Standards of Conduct and upholds and enforces rules, administrative directives and regulations, school board policies, and local, state and federal regulations;
- Performs other duties as assigned by Custodial Supervisor, Custodial Foreman, School Principal and Custodial Coordinator. Employee may be assigned other duties based on the needs of the district during the term of employment.
Work Hours: Work hours will be in accordance with hours determined by the school district and
the individual schools within the parameters of the current Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Reports to: Custodian Foreman, School Principal, Custodial Coordinator
Evaluated by: Principal, Custodial Coordinator
Equipment, Tools, and Materials: Brooms, mops, floor polishing machines, vacuum cleaners, carts, cleaning materials, cleaning solutions.
Employees will require specialized training appropriate for the specific job duties.
The following documents should be attached to complete this applicaiton if available:
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate (if applicable)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)