Rio Rancho Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
19-20 General Education - Bilingual & TESOL Endorsed Teachers-POOL
at Rio Rancho Public Schools
Positions for the 2019-2020 SY
This posting will create a pool of applicants. As openings become available, these applications will be reviewed and considered for interview.
REQUIREMENTS - MUST HOLD BILINGUAL & TESOL ENDORSEMENTS
Elementary K-5th grade
Middle School 6th-8th grade
High School 9th-12th grade
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
Current New Mexico Department of Education license appropriate to the teaching
assignment or ability to obtain proper licensure within 90 days of hire.
Efficient organizational ability;
Professional written and oral communication skills;
Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality regarding
students, staff, parents, and school matters.
Essential Job Responsibilities of Teacher:
- Coordinates teaching program with site-based goals and district-wide objectives;
- Implements approved curricula to achieve student learning at appropriate state standards and benchmarks level for each grade
- Arranges physical environment of the classroom for optimum learning and safety of students;
- Uses and applies appropriate conflict resolution skills with students;
- Maintains positive attitude and ensures classroom environment is conducive to student learning;
- Develops goals and objectives for self, group, and student academic achievement, maintaining documentation to assure accountability;
- Provides appropriate instructional classroom activities for students; Maintains order in the assigned classroom;
- Maintains records of student performance and attendance;
- Completes required reports and report cards within prescribed time frames;
- Maintains appropriate contact with parents/guardians regarding student progress, arranges for and attends parent /teacher conferences
- Attends staff meetings and in-service training activities
- Competent technology skills.
- Demonstrates the competencies as required by Regulation Title 6, Chapter 69, Part 4.12New Mexico Administrators Code Performance Evaluation System Requirements for Teachers.
- Adheres to Code of Ethics as outlined in 6.60.9 New Mexico Administrators Code
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Work hours are established in employment contract. Additional work hours may be assigned by the School Principal within the parameters of the current Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Applicant must attach:
- Copy of Professional License OR copy of licensure application with money order sent to NMPED OR a written statement as to the status of your NM licensure.
- Copy of transcript from each crediting college or university
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Contact Information
|Title||Executive Director, Federal, Bilingual & Native American Programs|
Friday, April 12, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)