Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Requisition ID
- Information Technology
- Default: Location : City
- Location : Name
- Rev Hugh Cooper Admin Center
- Default: Location : State/Province (Full Name)
- New Mexico
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Under general supervision, modifies moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs. Competent to work on most phases of applications programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in phases.
Provides basic support for definition/refinement of business requirements and for quality assurance/acceptance testing efforts
Designs, develops, tests and debugs software components of low complexity
Provides implementation, production and upgrade support for software components of low complexity
Develops both internal IT and user documentation
Bachelor's degree in related technical/business area plus 2 years of IT or business experience. 6 years of additional experience can be substituted in lieu of degree. Detailed understanding of Computer Science principals, programming languages/tools, debugging/troubleshooting techniques and Computer Operations. Detailed capability to analyze information, determine software design requirements and then design, develop, test/debug and implement software components. Detailed capability to document software design as well as run time /operations instructions and recovery/restart procedures
* Bachelor Degree
* Information Technology
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets
- 2+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, user interface designer, interaction designer and professional experience in designing brand identities and applications for web, desktop, and mobile
- Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of human centered design principles and practice
- A portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes)
- Demonstrate solid understanding of web design and user experience principles (UX/UI).
- Design user interface motion graphics and animation
- Communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale visually and verbally
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, etc.).
- able to create beautiful, dynamic, functional designs Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines.
Competencies and skills:
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
* SKILL-Microsoft Office
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.