Plus One Health Management, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Plus One Health Management, Inc.
We are looking for energetic, fun, and enthusiastic Personal Trainers that are passionate about supporting healthy lifestyle habits at an upscale corporate fitness center located in Albuquerque, NM. Job responsibilities include:
- Conduct fitness assessments and implement exercise prescriptions uniquely designed for clients.
- Provide high level of personalized attention to members by motivating and inspiring clients.
- Establish and maintain a personal training clientele according to company and client’s standards.
- Provide guidance to members on proper use of equipment
- The days and hours are based on your availability (Monday - Friday) and desire to build a successful business with additional opportunity to teach group fitness classes.
- One or more NCCA accredited certification such as ACSM, NSCA, NASM or ACE.
- Must maintain current CPR and First Aid certifications. (online certifications are not accepted)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or related field and three years of industry experience is preferred.
Plus One, an Optum company (internally known as On-Site Services), ignites employee activation in health ownership and drives engagement in health and wellness programs through four of the most common health goals: move more, eat better, be safer and be mindful. Our services are located at the employer’s worksite, and our local presence positions us to build trusting relationships, nurture emotional commitments and discover employee aspirations, with our on-site staff serving as program educators. Our services cater to populations within the corporate, government and education fields, and our on-site capabilities include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, coaching and health promotion. Join the Plus One team and you'll have opportunities to drive bold change and achieve excellence. Ask any of our fitness and wellness professionals and they'll tell you that working with Plus One is the most rewarding experience they have had in their careers. This is a place where you can stay ahead as you do your life's best work.
Perks of Working at Plus One, an Optum Company:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for career growth nationwide
- Energetic atmosphere that promotes a work/life balance with a flexible schedule and weekends off • Health and life insurance for eligible team members
- Disability and voluntary benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off for eligible team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to state of the art facilities with functional training areas and top-of-the line strength and cardio equipment
- Continuous internal growth and career development with free continuing education opportunities and credits
- Complimentary CPR/AED re-certification
- Exclusive company discounts on select services, products, conferences and events
- Qualified transportation and parking benefit
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs, our website www.plusone.com or our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.