Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is currently seeking a Project Manager for a new program at Kirtland AFB near Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements of the company and Air Force. The Project Manager is responsible for the cradle to grave management of construction projects on the installation through design, acquisition, construction, and finally turnover to the base customer.
* Perform complete, cradle-to-grave project management and execution services.
* Manage and oversee engineering projects for design, design-build, and construction.
* Prepare for, attend, and participate in the contract negotiations.
* Track projects to ensure they are completed on time, on budget, and in compliance with project and AF requirements.
* Coordinate with government contracting personnel to create, maintain and award acquisition packages.
* Provide Quality Control/Assurance and Safety monitoring for projects in construction
* Coordinate with various base agencies to provide proper operational support (access, utilities coordination, etc.) to contractors in the field.
* Develop and update reports and briefings. Participate in or conduct briefings, meetings, conferences, design charrettes, etc. involving various stakeholders.
* Complete daily construction reports on assigned projects and maintain projects folders.
* Provide the government with progress updates and immediate notice of scope, cost, or time changes.
* Facilitate the turnover of completed construction projects to the government customer to include documentation of as-builts, maintenance and operations manuals, training, warranty, and real property capitalization.
* Performs physical activities including climbing in and out of equipment, crawling, and working outdoors.
* Must have a bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, or facility management from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) or from a program certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board (Project Management certification preferred).
* Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in project management at a major US military installation (Air Force experience is preferred).
* Must possess strong computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office products.
* Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Must have ability to obtain and maintain a US government clearance
* Must have and maintain a valid US driver’s license.
* Must be capable of working with customers and company employees in a courteous, professional, and effective manner.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.