Open Skies Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Open Skies Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a63be679-a8d5-4955-adf5-e6c6a97d450d
Categories: Healthcare - Support Services, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
General Duties and Responsibilities Required For Clinical Director:
- Be informed of the budget for their programmatic area, and report excessive overtime and expenditures to directors;
- Provide support, consultation and oversight to the Clinical and Administrative Staff as well as assigned programs.
- Coordinates with Human Resources to assure that all staff orientations and annual trainings are completed per agency and CYFD regulations;
- Works with Human Resources Division in hiring, disciplining, and terminating employees;
- Reiterates company policies and procedures to ensure compliance;
- Works with the Payroll Department to meet weekly program payroll requirements;
- Supervise PTO requests, staff work schedules, time/mileage/expense sheets and submissions
- Meets, periodically and as needed, with staff to address programmatic issues and employee concerns;
- Coaches, counsels and trains staff;
- Whenever necessary, delegates or performs all of the duties and responsibilities of any of the staff under their direct supervision;
- Ensures program operates at full capacity;
- Ensures that revenue generated supports program costs;
- Oversee the work of direct care staff OR of specialists, and insure that all work performed by those staff meet agency requirements; does not fire or discipline staff without consultation, but under extreme conditions may temporarily relieve direct care staff or specialists of work duties, but immediately seeks input from supervisors;
- Familiarity with any legal and regulatory aspects of the job;
- Oversee the implementation of the treatment plan for each client;
- Monitors the client and his/her situation for events related to the treatment plan or otherwise significant to provision of treatment;
- Monitors the caseload of each staff, and monitors assigned programs in fulfilling his/her responsibilities;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!