Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Nusenda Credit Union
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state’s largest credit unions, with assets of over $2 billion with over 200,000 members for locations statewide. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our mission is to perform well, so we can do good – by putting money into our member-owner’s pockets and making a real impact in the communities we serve in. Nusenda Credit Union also contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
We are currently searching for a Full-Time Video Teller to join our organization. The Video Teller will process member transactions received through video teller machines accurately and in accordance to established processes and procedures. They must provide exceptional quality service on all transactions, resolve problems/issues, and educate members on the benefits of appropriate products or services that align with their financial needs.
- Reviews and processes member’s financial transactions including answering inquiries on account, product, services or problem resolution that are within their authority to resolve through face-to-face camera interaction using video teller machines.
- Identify opportunities to educate our members and discuss appropriate services that align with their financial needs.
- Accurately complete documentation for required products/services and complies with all regulations, policy, control, and security procedures.
- Assures that appropriate records are maintained on accounts.
- One year to three years of customer service support in a professional environment or related experience. Preferred work experience within in the financial industry.
- Experience providing a high level of customer service in a face-to-face, highly technical environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism while working with the public.
- Ability to multi-task utilizing multiple software systems, multiple monitors, and audio/video technology.
- Experience in multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, cross selling, dealing with sensitive information, and problem resolution while providing exceptional service.
- Must be comfortable working in a call center environment and being on camera at all times.
We are searching for candidates who can work 37-40 hours per week, with availability Monday-Saturday.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with excellent advancement potential and a great work environment, please consider applying to become part of thePower of WE®.