Nexstar Media Group Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Nexstar Media Group Inc.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The News Photographer operates television or video cameras to record images or scenes for news reports.
- Shoots video for news reports
- Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, logistics and shot requirements
- Sets up, composes and executes video shots
- Maintains video equipment
- Edits video clips for television broadcasts and eMedia content
- Operates live microwave and satellite trucks in remote situations
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- High school diploma
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum two years’ experience operating video recording equipment (More for larger markets and less for smaller markets)
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
- Proficiency with video recording equipment
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to work any shift
- Must have a valid driver license & an acceptable driving record
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled