New Mexico Office of the Attorney General
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Care Investigator - Ref: 00052911
at New Mexico Office of the Attorney General
The New Mexico Office of the Attorney General, Medicaid Fraud Control Division, an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, is seeking applicants for an “At Will” (not classified) Medical Care Investigator position. An “At Will” position means any state office job or position of employment which is exempt from the service and the Personnel Act, Section 10- 9-4 NMSA 1978, the employee serves at the pleasure of the New Mexico Attorney General. The following experience, qualifications and skills are preferred:
- Experience reviewing and interpreting medical charts.
- Experience with abuse and neglect investigations and/or health care fraud investigations.
- Skilled in preparing concise and articulate reports conveying process of investigation and conclusions.
- Able to perform duties independently, and in support of an investigative team.
- At least 5 years practical experience in a high volume area of nursing, including but not limited to emergency room or nursing home setting. Experience working with elderly and/or developmentally disabled preferred.
- Applicant must have RN or LPN/LVN licensure.
Recruitment for this position will remain open until filled. Applicants selected for an interview must notify the Attorney General’s Office of the need for a reasonable accommodation due to a Disability.