Lovelace Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SURGICAL SCRUB TECHNICIAN - OPERATING ROOM (OR)
at Lovelace Health System
LOVELACE WESTSIDE HOSPITAL
OPERATING ROOM (OR)
BLS - Basic Life Support
CST - Certified Surgical Technician
0-1 Year of Experience
Certified Surgical Scrub Tech
1.0 - Hours Vary
You're going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Westside Hospital is an innovative leader committed to customer service and quality healthcare. For 30 years, Lovelace Westside Hospital has been committed to offering Rio Rancho and Westside residents the latest in cutting-edge technology and high-quality care. Our 24-hour emergency department offers patients the ability to see a provider in about 30 minutes or less. Come join our team!!! EOE/AA.
Lovelace Westside Hospital is hiring a Surgical Scrub Tech.
* Assists surgeons with surgical procedures within the operating room under the direct supervision of a registered nurse to include conveying sterile instruments and supplies used in basic to complex surgical procedures.
* Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
* Minimum: Graduate of accredited Surgical Technology program or hospital-based program.
* Desired: Certified OR Tech
* Anatomy and Physiology, sterile technique, medical terminology; instrumentation and medical equipment knowledge
* Clinical Competencies; Sterilization techniques; Operating Room instruments and supplies; medical terminology; Excellent Critical thinking skills.
* Minimum: Six (6) months experience in an acute care hospital-based operating room or ambulatory surgery unit.
* Desired: 1 year OR experience
* Minimum: CPR;
* Desired: CORT; or CST
Why Lovelace Westside?
* Named to Becker's Hospital Review's list of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015
* Ranked as a Top Hospital for Patient Safety by Consumer Reports, May 2014
* Lovelace Bariatrics is the first bariatric surgery center in New Mexico to be accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
* Zia Award from Quality New Mexico for Best in Class
* Truven Health Analytics Top 100 Hospitals, and is the only hospital in New Mexico recognized for this honor
* Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Great Community Hospitals and is the only hospital in New Mexico recognized for this honor
* Named one of the Best Places to Work by Albuquerque Business First
* Named Top Workplace by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014 and 2015
* DNV Accredited