Lovelace Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN, Labor & Delivery
at Lovelace Health System
You're going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Regional Hospital- Roswell provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Lovelace Regional Hospital- Roswell is hiring a Registered Nurse, Labor and Delivery
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
If you are interested in learning more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris at 505-273-5355
- Graduation from and accredited school of Nursing , RN program required
- BSN preferred
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Required certifications for the area of practice
- National Certification in area of clinical specialty preferred
- BLS, PALS and NRP
- DNV Accredited
- Named to Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
- Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Hospital Review
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.