Lovelace Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse/RN, Neuro Care Stroke Unit, Full Time, Nights
at Lovelace Health System
Registered Nurse/RN, Neuro Care Stroke Unit, Full-Time, Nights
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Neuro Care Unit in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting, communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017 and 2018; Ranked #4 in the nation among providers
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Questions- please contact Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.