Lovelace Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse/RN: Labor & Delivery,Full-Time, Days
at Lovelace Health System
Registered Nurse job/RN: Labor & Delivery, Full- Time, Nights, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Labor & Delivery Unit in Albuquerque, NM
This full time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Registered Nurse Job and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
If you are interested in learning more email us at email@example.com or call (505)718-4037.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem-solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Minimum Required: One (1) years experience
- Desired: Three (3) years experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS, NRP, Stable.
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.