Lovelace Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Care Tech- Rehab
at Lovelace Health System
You're going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital provides state-of-the-art rehabilitation services for patients recovering from health care conditions such as stroke, brain injury and musculoskeletal disorders. The only rehabilitation hospital in the state accredited in six programs by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation facilities (CARF).Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital is hiring a Patient Care Tech.
- Under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager or RN and within the scope of training and guidelines of the hospital policies, performs basic patient care tasks, within the scope of training and guidelines of the hospital policies.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Desired: Completion of a Medical Assistant, Nurse Tech, or Certified Nursing Assistant program
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Desired: Experience in a healthcare setting
- BLS Required
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work 2018
- UNM Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Site of the Year 2017
- Excellence in Outcomes Award- Orthopedics (Q3 2016) from Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), Inc. for Wyoming, Enchanted Hills, Santa Fe and Jemez rehabilitation clinics
- Hospital of Choice Award from the American Alliance of Healthcare Providers
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.