Lovelace Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Care Tech
at Lovelace Health System
You're going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Regional Hospital provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Lovelace Regional Hospital is hiring a Patient Care Tech.
- Under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager or RN and within the scope of training and guidelines of the hospital policies, performs basic patient care tasks, within the scope of training and guidelines of the hospital policies.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Desired: Completion of a Medical Assistant, Nurse Tech, or Certified Nursing Assistant program.
- Experience in Phlebotomy or completion of a Phlebotomy course is preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and telemetry preferred.
- Desired: Experience in a healthcare setting
- Required: BLS Certification
- DNV Accredited
- Named to Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
- Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Hospital Review
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.