Lovelace Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER - HOSPITALIST
at Lovelace Health System
LOVELACE MEDICAL GROUP
2nd - Evening
7 days on 7 days off 12 hour shifts.
Contact: DELILAH GARCIA
NP - Nurse Practitioner
1-3 Years of Experience
Now hiring an ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER
Join our Hospitalist Team in beautiful Albuquerque!
We enjoy over 300 days of sunshine each year! If you love the outdoors, Albuquerque is ideal.
Enjoy bike trails, hiking, camping, golfing, fishing and more at over 5000 feet above sea level.
Life here is fantastic! Check www.visitabq.org to learn more about Albuquerque
A six-hospital system serving the greater Albuquerque area - One of the nation's top 15 health systems. Lovelace has experienced significant growth in recent years - adding new services, facilities & technology, while earning national recognitions from Health Care's Best Places to Work, New Mexico Family-Friendly Businesses, and The Healthiest Employers.
Visit www.lovelace.com to learn more about us.
Job Summary: Assesses, treats, and develops care plans for patients.
Incentives: We offer a nationally competitive salary and benefits combined with a generous signing bonus and up to $10K in relocation assistance. Our providers also enjoy 5 days of CME time and $3K in CME funds. Paid Malpractice and tail coverage.
Education/Licenses and Certifications:
* Current Nurse Practitioner Licensure from the State of New Mexico Board of Nursing
* Current BLS certification * Current ACLS certification
*Preference will be given to individuals with previous hospitalist experience
* Exhibits a desire to exemplify the LMG Culture, including Our Mission, Vision & Value
* Exhibits positive, customer focused interpersonal and business telephone skills
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written, including legible penmanship and an ability to read and understand the English language.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers and healthcare professionals at all levels
* Demonstrates strong leadership skills - Good organizational and follow-through skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to rapidly changing situations
* Ability to quickly evaluate/assess patient conditions & develop appropriate treatment plan
* Ability to deal with employees, patients, physicians and visitors in stressful situations
* Well versed in HIPAA laws & keep patient documentation & information confidential
* Ability to multi-task constantly and tolerate interruptions
* Ability to function in an occasionally hostile environment with patients who are ill or hurt
* Willingness to work as part of a cohesive medical team to care for patients and deliver exceptional customer service
Schedule Details: Status: Full Time Days: Varied Hours: Varied Shift: Varied