Los Lunas Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TRANS - BUS MECHANIC-19-20-4
at Los Lunas Schools
POSITION AVAILABLE: BUS MECHANIC
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Shall posses a valid driver’s license.
3. Four (4) years experience in repair and maintenance of gasoline and/or diesel vehicles.
4. Must possess a valid Commercial driver's License (CDL) with P and S endorsements or obtain within six months of employment.
5. Brake repair and maintenance experience with ASE certification in brakes preferred.
6. ASE certification specific to school buses preferred with emphasis on electronic systems, brakes and steering/suspension systems; or obtain within one (1) year of employment.
7. Experience in trouble-shooting electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems, brake jobs, air brakes, tune-ups, and other types of repairs.
8. Trade-related worker safety procedures, practices and equipment.
9. Ability to plan, organize and carry out work schedules.
10. Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
11. Resume required for all applicants including current employees.
SALARY AND WORK YEAR:
As established by the Los Lunas Schools current schedule for 244 day employees. Salary will be determined by individual training and experience level using current Maintenance Salary Schedule.
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)