Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technology Support Manager
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic benefits.
We are currently seeking a Technology Support Manager to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
Technology Support Manager Position Overview: Responsible for managing the day to day operations of the service and support team including desktop, infrastructure (servers) and application support. Provides guidance and support to the service and support team. Responsible for ensuring successful delivery of service and support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the day to day operations of the Service and Support delivery system, including desktop, infrastructure (servers) and application support.
- Ensures staff is properly trained and adequate documentation/knowledgebases are created and maintained.
- Manages the help desk ticketing and tracking system, producing reports and analyzing call log to discover trending matters and making appropriate improvements.
- Acts as the infrastructure technical lead by providing advanced level troubleshooting on infrastructure issues.
- Installs, supports and troubleshoots server and network environments.
- Manages enterprise application installs and upgrades
- Team lead supporting infrastructure and virtual server environment recovery and business resumption.
- Manages virtual infrastructure health, deployments, and upgrades.
- Manages Azure Active Directory and Office 365 mail environment.
- Manages network infrastructure health, deployments, and upgrades.
- Configures new and existing network devices including phones, switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points, and any supporting appliances or systems.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology preferred
- Microsoft,VMWare and/or Cisco certification highly desired
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library certification preferred
- 5+ years of experience in managing a service and support organization, preferably in a helpdesk environment
- 4+ years of experience in installing and supporting business applications, preferably in a Financial Services environment
- Strong VmWare/Microsoft server knowledge, and at least 5 years of experience in implementing and supporting a VMWare/Microsoft server environment, including group policy and active directory
- Experience supporting an Office 365 environment
Kirtland Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive, generous benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Clothing Loan
- And much more!