Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Kirtland Federal Credit Union is a high performing, award winning financial institution based in Albuquerque, NM. We have five branches including our Member Contact Center. Our mission and vision is to exceed the financial service expectations of our members, and to be our members’ most trusted financial partner. KFCU is committed to our core values, Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship--our ethical compass to guide us in serving others.
Kirtland Federal Credit Union offers a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Manager to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for directing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of company facilities and properties.
- Prepares and implements preventative maintenance schedules. Ensuring facilities maintenance work follows safety standards, conforms to specifications, work orders are tracked and completed within budgeted guidelines.
- Oversees contractors engaged for facility maintenance and renovation.
- Develops and manages facility maintenance budgets and, when necessary, renovation and new construction budgets.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of space planning procedures, rental techniques and lease terms, and all matters pertaining to the management and maintenance of property. Facilitate space planning exercises and oversee optimum office space utilization.
- Oversee and coordinate all activates related to Credit Union facility building, acquisition and renovation.
- Coordinate with executive management and Credit Union legal counsel to author Letters of Intent on real estate acquisitions and leases, and prepare contracts for negation.
- Assist executive management in the development and implementation of strategic branch expansion/construction, including land purchase and new facility construction.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Certified Facilities Manager certification or relevant professional certification desired.
- Minimum eight years’ experience in facilities management, logistics or related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of general construction techniques, such as: construction permitting, planning, zoning, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems repair and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations pertaining to facility management.
- Familiar with reporting requirements in the development of vendor contracts, relationships, and analysis of vendor performance in the areas of quality, capacity, systems, responsiveness and service level agreements.
- Strong judgment, decision making and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to obtain a strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives and assist with implementation.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations of the purpose of creating needs assessments, budgets, and other analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong attention to detail skills.