Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Support Representative (Receptionist)
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Are you ready to showcase your customer service skills in a professional environment? Sandia Area has opportunities for motivated, positive, and knowledgeable individuals to join our Team in providing excellent member service.
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is a highly successful not for profit financial cooperative which strives to support our competitive position in the ever evolving financial marketplace by focusing on member service. We are seeking applicants that have a great work ethic and positive attitude that are excited to make a contribution to our organization. We encourage those interested in working for a successful non- profit financial cooperative dedicated to delivering cost effective banking products and services to the community, to apply today.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success and offer our employees competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefit program that goes well beyond a paycheck. This includes benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, 401(k) with an employer match, and Pension Plan.
Sandia Area is currently seeking a Branch Support Representative for our locations in the Albuquerque Metro Area!
The Branch Support Representative serves as the official greeter and first contact point for all visitors to the Credit Union. Greets members in a positive and friendly manner and directs them to the appropriate destination. Provides basic information to all Credit Union visitors and responds to inquiries. Maintains lobby area including marketing materials and refreshments. Assists and supports Branch Management and other branch personnel.
The primary duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Welcomes members and visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Directs members and visitors to the proper destination or refers them to appropriate personnel within the Credit Union
- Maintains the branch by ensuring it is neat and presentable at all times
- Assists with tasks such as timely opening and closing of the branch, and ordering branch supplies,
- Presents and explains Credit Union services and products to members and assists in meeting their financial needs
- Handles member requests such as check orders, address changes, PIN changes, statement requests, and travel notes, etc
- Assists members with setting up automatic payments on loans, registering for on line banking and resetting online banking passwords
- Processes requests for debit card orders
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year customer service experience
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Basic computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office programs)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic analytical ability to interpret and solve minor product and/or service problems
- Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position!
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Occasional Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
All applications must be submitted at www.sandia.org/careers