Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ground Systems Engineer
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
NM - Albuquerque
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Centauri is seeking highly skilled Ground Systems Engineers (GSE) within the following Labor Categories (*defined below); Subject Matter Expert (SME), Level 3 Senior, Level 2 Journeyman, Level 1 Junior; to serve on the Space Rapid Capabilities Office (SpRCO) Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance (SETA) contract. The SpRCO, located at Kirtland AFB, NM, is a small, streamlined organization with dedicated, organic acquisition support functions: contracting, financial management, human resources, security, program management and technical engineering support that are critical in enabling the rapid response required for classified space programs. Their mission is to develop and deliver operationally dominant space capabilities at the speed of warfighting relevance. They expedite delivery and deployment of space capabilities in response to the Commander, U.S. Space Command requirements.
A successful candidate should be a leader and problem solver with a proven ability to deliver superior results as part of a high performing team in a high-profile, fast-paced environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical guidance to the development team and program manager and is responsible for ensuring all technical and programmatic requirements for mission ground system deliveries.
- Responsible to track and oversee deficiency reporting and analysis as well as analyze plans for deficiency resolution.
- Primary contact responsible for ground system design documentation to include system requirements, critical methods, high level design, and recommends changes or modifications to the aforementioned.
- Provide evaluation of trending data to validate nominal system performance or identification of system degradation.
- Review and approve ground system baseline changes.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for engineering activities.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) a minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant DoD/IC or relevant industry work experience with no less than five (5) total years’ experience in a SAP and/or SCI environment with at least one (1) year of that total being within the past 5 years, and a Master of Arts/Master of Science/Master of Engineering (MA/MS/ME) degree.
- Level 3 (L3) Senior a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant DoD/IC or relevant industry work experience with no less than two (2) total years’ experience in a SAP and/or SCI environment with at least one (1) year of that total being within the past 5 years, and a Master of Arts/Master of Science/Master of Engineering (MA/MS/ME) degree.
- Level 2 (L2) Journeyman minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science (BA/BS) degree.
- Level 1 (L1) Junior approximately three (3) years of relevant work experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science (BA/BS) degree.
- Solid understanding of DoD Acquisition and Development processes.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active Top Secret clearance with sensitive compartmented information (SCI) and special access program (SAP) eligibility and willingness to submit to a Counter-Intelligence polygraph.
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.