Gypsum Management and Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gypsum Management and Supply
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking orders at the sales counter and over the phone
- Building relationships with customers
- Ability to use company computer system to enter orders
- Complete sales orders and tender cash sales
- Develop product knowledge to assist customers with purchases
- Collaborate with Outside Sales Reps and Sales Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- High school diploma or GED required, 4 year degree preferred
- Ability to self-manage, show initiative and be comfortable meeting the public
- Must be a team player, demonstrate attention to detail and have good organizational skills
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation days
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.