Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
at Fisher Industries
- 19-Aug-2019 to 18-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Fisher Sand & Gravel New Mexico
- Placitas, NM, USA
- $18.00-20.00 DOE
- Full Time
Fisher Industries is a 65-year-old company dedicated to all phases of aggregate processing including design and manufacturing of crushing, washing, screening and conveying equipment. We have a Heavy Haul Truck Driver opening in our Placitas, NM location. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.fisherind.com.
The Class A Truck Driver will be responsible for transporting oversize and overweight equipment to the job sites. The drivers will be exposed to different situations and equipment in performing their assigned task. They will be responsible for maintaining their assigned equipment. This position requires Class A CDL and heavy haul experience.
1. Confidence and ability to transport oversize loads.
2. Work in adverse weather conditions.
3. Overnight travel required.
4. Must adhere to all company and DOT safety policies.
5. Maintain accurate logbooks and time cards
6. Able to handle permitting for oversize and overweight loads.
7. Willing to operate any vehicle assigned.
8. Make accurate and prompt deliveries.
9. Help with set up and tear down of plant operations.
10. Maintain and service transportation equipment.
11. Operate heavy equipment for loading and unloading purposes.
12. Operate loaders to facilitate gravel hauling operations.
13. Work within the organizational structure.
14. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be at least 21 years old.
2. Must possess a CDL, Class A with all endorsements including HazMat and tanker.
3. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
4. Should have mechanical skills to perform maintenance on equipment.
5. Must provide a valid DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate.
6. Must be able to provide past driving record, and current MVR.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.