Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ABQ - Customer Service Representative
at Cutter Aviation
Cutter Aviation is currently searching for energetic and knowledgeable customer service professional. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will function as the primary face of Cutter Aviation and must be an exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide world-class customer service. The CSR is effectively the Company’s "store-front" at the facility. He/she is the internal representative of our company to our A/C owners, operators, business partners, and to the business aviation community.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect payments, or arrange for billing.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Check and verify correct orders i.e. fuel and catering, are placed & dispatched to Line Service Technicians.
- Use of proper FAA and TSA rules and regulations are followed.
- Perform airfield management activities, which may include escorting passengers and or crew members airfield via different traveling modes i.e. walking or driving of company vehicle.
- Driving of passengers and or crew members on and off airfield to designation ie. hotel, main airport, aircraft. eg.
- Monitor the arrival, parking, refueling, loading, and departure of all aircraft.
- Maintain air-to-ground and point-to-point radio contact with aircraft.
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles such as aircraft.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience working at an FBO preferred
- Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, Training, and Communication Skills
- Desire to be part of a team
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms
- Able to develop a friendly rapport
- A sincere desire to assist customer
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to pass a drug screening test
- Able to pass a background check
- Clean driving record
Ideal candidate will have the following work styles:
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligation
- Attention to Detail
- Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior even in very difficult situations
- Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- Developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done
- Persistence in the face of obstacles