Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Manager (OEM)
at Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC
- Hotel Name
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho
- Bonus/Incentive Pay
The Front Desk Manager will assist in the planning, direction, coordination and execution of all activities and personnel within the front office departments to include: front desk, bell/door, PBX, concierge (if applicable). The Front Desk Manager is responsible for ensuring that all front office activities are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service. The Front Desk Manager will achieve desired outcomes through assisting in the creation, development and maintenance of a competent, motivated and empowered staff. The Front Desk Manager will effectively lead, train, coach, motivate, engage and provide feedback to the front office staff on a daily basis. In the absence of a Front Office Manager, the Front Desk Manager will fulfill this role.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leadership / Mentoring role for Hotel's Front Office employees.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all Front Office department policies/service procedures.
- Maintain complete knowledge of: a) all hotel features and services b) all room types, rates, special package and promotions c) daily arrivals / departures / room availability d) scheduled in-house group activities
- Complete daily walk-through of Front Office department areas observing the following and instructing designated personnel to rectify any organization deficiencies: Staffing -numbers, appearance, attitude Operational cleanliness and maintenance Service -appearance, merchandising, attitude General crispness, quality and consistency of operation Storage areas -organization, cleanliness, inventories and care of equipment Review and respond to daily operational demands as it relates to the hotel.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly departmental financial and payroll forecasts.
- Monitor and handle guest comments.
- Monitor security of public areas of the hotel.
- Establish par levels for supplies and equipment.
- Monitor effectiveness of departmental staffing guide Provide training, development, professional discipline, and positive support for all department employees to ensure qualitative standards and growth, depth and development.
- Monitor interviewing and selection of all departmental positions to ensure consistency in administering direction, development of quality, depth and growth, and maintenance of positive motivation, morale and efficiency.
- Create and maintain a quality, professional work environment.
- Administer performance evaluations for all departmental employees.
- Anticipate guests and employees needs and respond promptly.
- Promote positive guest relations at all times.
- Conduct pre-shift meeting to review information pertinent today's business.
- Facilitate departmental strategic planning meetings.
Education & Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): or Work Equivalent plus 2 years of experience in Rooms Division management.
- Computer skills required. Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred. Experience with hotel information systems is required.