Covenant Consumer Direct
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Covenant Consumer Direct
- # of Openings
- New Mexico
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Case Manager (Consultant/Support Broker)
Location: Albuquerque, NM
*For consideration of employment, please include a resume.*
See why Consumer Direct is a great place to work by watching our video
Consumer Direct Network is seeking people-oriented Consultant/Support Brokers to work in a dynamic yet fun and collaborative environment located in our Albuquerque, NM office. In this important role you will assist our clients with developing support plans through New Mexico’s self-directed programs for authorized services and support the ongoing activities of those plans. Successful candidates will emphasize the coordination of care for individuals with disabilities and promote prompt, respectful and professional service to our clients.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and client-focused manner while assisting clients
- Engage in regular multi-tasking
- Develop support plans based on New Mexico's self-directed programs for authorized services and support
- Support all activities related to developed support plans
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in order to network and build collaborative relationships
- Speak effectively with clients and employees in person and through written routine reports/correspondence
- Work as a team player
- Maintain a high attention to detail
- Bachelor 's degree in related field
- Bilingual English/Spanish REQUIRED
- 6 years’ experience serving individuals with disabilities OR combination of education and experience
- Possess computer proficiency - specifically with Outlook and Excel
- Reliable transportation and valid insurance for some in-state travel
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel.
Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based in our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- Benefits for all employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and Sick Time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
*Benefits may vary depending on employment status*
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency home care and caregiving, to home health and hospice, to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.