Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), we have the opportunity to serve patients who have traditionally been underserved. Mental Health in jails, prisons, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities offers an exciting and fulfilling career to psychiatrists.
At CCS, we offer Psychiatrists flexible career opportunities, competitive pay and benefits, and a support team that is one of the best in the industry. Join us today and grow your career with a company that values patient’s health.
Our Psychiatrist provides a full range of psychiatric services to inmates. Provides clinical consultation regarding identified cases to mental health and health care staff.
Education for Psychiatrist:
- Graduation from an accredited medical school wih specialty training in psychiatry
Experience for Psychiatrist:
- Training and experience providing psychiatric services to an adult population
Licenses/Certifications for Psychiatrist:
- Physician who is licensed to practice medicine in the State, board-certified or board-eligible in psychiatry
- Current CPR Certification
- Responsible to provide psychiatric services as required and within the standards of professional psychiatric and medical care.
- Responsible to abide by the security regulations of the facility, the regulations of the institution(s) to which psychiatric services are provided, and the policies and procedures of CCS.
- Responsible to provide documentation of psychiatric services to permit monitoring of compliance with policies and procedures of CCS.
- Evaluation and treatment in a timely manner of inmates referred for psychiatric services by mental health or medical staff.
- Documentation of all psychiatric evaluations and/or treatment in inmate's health record utilizing approved psychiatric templates/forms.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.