Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician / Mechanic
at Bridgestone Corporation
- Store Address
- 6300 L San Mateo Blvd NE
- Employee Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Degree Preferred
- High School
- Requisition ID
- Automotive Technician
- Business Unit
- Firestone Complete Auto Care
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as an Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at Firestone Complete Auto Care! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team as an Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician/Mechanic today!
Job Responsibilities for Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician/Mechanic
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install batteries, shock absorbers, exhaust systems and check electrical systems
- Road test vehicles
Minimum Requirements for Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician/Mechanic
- A valid driver’s license
- Passion for career as a Technician in the automotive industry
- Eager to learn and competitive drive to succeed
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.