Job: Food Service Worker-PRN
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 838
Job Type: Restaurant/Food Service
Food Service Worker-PRN
Under the supervision of the Retail/Catering Manager or Assistant Food Service Director, Food Service Worker shall perform routine food preparation and delivery of services.
· POLICIES AND PROCEDURES - Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, and quality assurance programs
· PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, reading current literature, attending in-services, meetings and workshops
· Adhere to all established systems and training programs to provide a safe environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal regulations.
· Maintain the privacy, safety, and dignity of each patient by observing client patient confidentiality and by strictly adhering to HIPAA laws.
· Maintain and adhere to all sanitation standards by following assigned cleaning schedules.
· Adhere to food safety standards by maintaining temperature logs.
· Provide excellent customer service to clients and co-workers to ensure customer satisfaction by addressing concerns and needs.
· Exhibit professional behavior at all times in all areas of the workplace by reporting to work neatly groomed and in proper uniform.
· Prepare and serve food items according to food safety standards while utilizing standardized recipes.
· Perform cashier duties if applicable.
· Conduct inventory and restock assigned areas.
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Integrity: Our words and actions match our values
To Serve: We put the needs of others before our own
Excellence: We strive to exceed expectations and/or standards in every activity, every encounter, and every initiative
Safety/Quality: We provide evidence based care, programs, services, and an environment that achieves the best outcomes
Teamwork: We enjoy the ability and power to work collaboratively to deliver exceptional service
· Must be punctual and be in attendance when scheduled for work.
· Must be able to communicate clearly through written and verbal communication
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online