Sandoval Regional Medical Center Jobs: Overview
UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center
The Service of a Community Hospital ... the Expertise of the University of New Mexico!
The UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center (SRMC) is being built in the Rio Rancho City Center in Sandoval County near the Rio Rancho City Hall and UNM West. Initially, the 200,000 square foot acute care facility will house a total of 68 to 72 inpatient beds comprised of two 24 bed medical/surgical units, 12 intensive care beds and 8 to 12 behavioral health beds. The facility will also include 13 emergency medicine beds, two of which will be equipped for behavioral health crisis intervention. The facility will be served by hospital based, UNM Faculty Physicians in the areas of Radiology, Pathology, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Psychiatry and Hospitalists.
55,000 Square Foot Facility Opening Soon
SRMC will also build an approximately 55,000 square foot Medical Office Pavilion that will house physical therapy, the hospital cafeteria and dining room, hospital administrative and business functions, materials management, medical education space and more than 24,000 square feet for primary care and specialty care physician clinic space. Medical and surgical specialties currently being recruited for practice within the Medical Office Building include: Family Medicine, Gynecology, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Urology, Rheumatology, Pulmonology, Non-invasive Cardiology, and Gastroenterology. SRMC will also have an open medical staff and will recruit local community physicians to join the medical staff.
Provider of Choice for Sandoval County
SRMC’s vision is to be the healthcare and medical education provider of choice for Sandoval County. The mission of SRMC is to improve the overall health of the community it serves by providing the highest quality healthcare services that meet the needs of Sandoval County’s diverse population while working closely with the UNM School of Medicine, UNM College of Nursing, UNM College of Pharmacy and Central New Mexico Community College to provide, increasingly over time, healthcare and medical educational opportunities.
Construction of the facility should be complete in early 2012 with occupancy following certification of the facility by the New Mexico Department of Health.
- 1Director of Staffing & House SupervisorsRio Rancho
- 2RN-Admit/Discharge-F/TRio Rancho
- 3Dietary Aide-P/TRio Rancho
- 4Manager of ICURio Rancho
- 5Polysomnographic Tech I-PRNRio Rancho
- 6RN – Emergency Department-F/TRio Rancho
- 7Paramedics - PRNRio Rancho
- 8RN Pre Op/PACU-P/TRio Rancho
- 9Medical Assistant-Clinics-F/TRio Rancho
- 10Medical Assistant-Clinics/PRNRio Rancho
- 11Physical Therapist-F/TRio Rancho
- 12Case Manager-RN-F/TRio Rancho
- 13Lead Housekeeper-F/TRio Rancho
- 14Charge Nurse-Inpatient-F/TRio Rancho
- 15RN-ICU-F/TRio Rancho
- 16RN – Resource Team (Float Pool)Rio Rancho
- 17Patient Assistant Representative/Clinics-PRNRio Rancho
- 18RN-Inpatient-F/TRio Rancho
- 19Manager of Inpatient UnitsRio Rancho
- 20Housekeeper-F/TRio Rancho