Job: Installation Manager / IRC32209
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
DISH Network is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, we've been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn't enough. Our Fortune 200 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 25,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
We believe that installing quality television programming and services should be as rewarding to our employees as it is enjoyable to our customers. If you have the drive and desire to be the best, DISH Network is the place to be. We offer individualized career paths and exceptional earning potential.
Skills / Requirements
The Installation Manager is responsible for all installation operations, repair, and service related issues for a specific office. Ensures a high level of profitability, overall customer service/satisfaction, adequate staffing levels, training, and internal/external growth, in order to achieve company goals.
- Responsible for achieving installation goals specific to their location
- Provides overall direction of Field Service Managers in support of departmental objectives
- Oversees hiring, training and recruiting needs for the installation staff
- Schedules and works with high profile VIP accounts daily
- Reviews performance; addressing escalated issues and resolving problems
- Assists General Manager with P&L responsibilities for the office
- Helps support new business opportunities and strategies
- Provides daily leadership to employees within the office
- Complies with management reporting and communications as requested
- Ensures 100% customer/consumer satisfaction
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Works with multiple departments regarding installation related projects
- Occasional travel may be required
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, or 4 years of relevant experience, or 2 years equivalent experience and 2 years of relevant experience including 1 year of supervisory experience. A valid driver?s license with a clean driving record is required. A background check and drug test will be preformed as part of pre-employment.