Job: FOOD SVC AIDE-ABQ
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- 1FOOD SVC AIDE - PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL - PART TIME . 5 VARIED
- 2FOOD SVC AIDE TRAYLINE - PRESBYTERIAN KASEMAN HOSPITAL - FULL TIME VARIED
- 3FOOD SVC AIDE - PRESBYTERIAN KASEMAN HOSPITAL - FULL TIME VARIED
- 4FOOD SVC AIDE - PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL - PRN (AS NEEDED)
- 5FOOD SVC AIDE - TRAYLINE - PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL - PART TIME .5 VARIED
- View All Jobs
FOOD SVC AIDE-ABQ
Requisition Number: 39077
Location: NM - Albuquerque
Type of Opportunity: PRN (as needed)
FLSA Classification: NONEXEMPT
Minimum Experience: Less than 1 year
Minimum Education: Less Than High School
* Works with team to provide clear, stocked, and presentable area. Maintains and supports sanitation and quality standards as required by dept policy and regulatory agencies. This includes maintaining dept records, reports, and files as required such as temperature logs, sanitation logs, production records, late tray reports, etc.
* Participates in assembly and delivery of patient/customer meals in accordance with established criteria and procedures. During delivery will demonstrate CARES behaviors to all those encountered.
* Operates and maintains equipment commensurate with job assignment.
* Supports the organization's visions, values and strategies. Acts as a team member in department activities to include supporting department and hospital goals as well as participating in educational meetings and in-services.
* Performs other functions as required.
Skills / Requirements
Less than high school. Less than one year experience in customer service or food service environment.