Job: FOOD SVC AIDE-ABQ Presbyterian PRN
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- 1 CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- 2 PHARMACY TECH II-ABQ
- 3 REHAB TECH II or III Kaseman Inpatient Full-Time
- 4 PERF IMPROVEMENT PROG MGR
- 5 CRITICAL CARE FIELD OPS SUPV SPECIALTY CARE ALBUQUERQUE AMBULANCE SERVICE FULL TIME
- 6 DIET AIDE II- PATIENT FOOD- PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL- PRN (AS NEEDED)- VARIED SHIFT
- View All Jobs
FOOD SVC AIDE-ABQ Presbyterian PRN
Requisition Number: 39535
Location: NM - Albuquerque
Type of Opportunity: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Classification: NONEXEMPT
Minimum Experience: Less than 1 year
Minimum Education: Less Than High School
* Supports the organization's visions, values and strategies.
* Participates in assembly and delivery of patient/customer meals in accordance with established criteria and procedures.
* Maintains and supports sanitation standards as required by department policy and regulatory agencies.
* Operates and maintains equipment commensurate with job assignment.
* Ensures quality guidelines are maintained as they pertain to the area which assigned.
* Maintains department records, reports and files as required.
* Participates in educational meetings/in-services.
* Performs other functions as required.
Skills / Requirements
Less than high school. Less than one year experience in customer service or food service environment.