Job: FOOD SVC AIDE-ABQ Presbyterian PRN
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- 1 RN CARE MANAGER WOUND CLINIC FULL TIME 1.0
- 2 IT SECURITY ANALYST- INTMD
- 3 MED GRP REGISTRAR - FAMILY PRACTICE - PMG KASEMAN - FULL TIME DAYS
- 4 RN - ER - Main Hospital - 0.9FTE 12 Hour Nights
- 5 IMM Medical Social Worker I, II, III - Care Coordination - Presbyterian Hospital - 1.0 FTE Varied
- 6 IMM MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER I, II, III- Care Coordination - Presbyterian Part-Time (.5 weekends)
- View All Jobs
FOOD SVC AIDE-ABQ Presbyterian PRN
Requisition Number: 39535
Location: NM - Albuquerque
Type of Opportunity: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Classification: NONEXEMPT
Minimum Experience: Less than 1 year
Minimum Education: Less Than High School
* Supports the organization's visions, values and strategies.
* Participates in assembly and delivery of patient/customer meals in accordance with established criteria and procedures.
* Maintains and supports sanitation standards as required by department policy and regulatory agencies.
* Operates and maintains equipment commensurate with job assignment.
* Ensures quality guidelines are maintained as they pertain to the area which assigned.
* Maintains department records, reports and files as required.
* Participates in educational meetings/in-services.
* Performs other functions as required.
Skills / Requirements
Less than high school. Less than one year experience in customer service or food service environment.