Job: Buffet Host-Part Time
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
The Buffet Hostess provides fast and friendly customer service to every guest when seating them in the Feast Buffet.
* Greets guests and seats them in the Feast Buffet on a first come first serve basis taking into consideration table sizes and restaurant capacity limits.
* Takes drink orders, informs guest of buffet menus and directs guests to food service areas.
* May assist in operating a cash register and properly settle checks, as necessary.
* Keeps restaurant work area neat and clean, picking up trash, glasses, etc.
* Informs shift change of unique situations involving guests.
* Records all tips collected from credit cards and comp transactions.
* Reports and submits all tips earned at end of shift.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
* Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal Members.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Previous money-handling experience preferred.
* Three (3) months previous customer service experience.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming and Regulatory Commission non gaming license.
Essential Mental Functions:
* Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
* Ability to handle conflict situations.
* Must have strong problem solving skills.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner.
Essential Physical Functions:
* While performing the duties of the position, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to work various hours including weekends and holidays.
* Must present self in a well-groomed, professional appearance.
* Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
* Must be able to maneuver around the facility as needed to collect all necessary food items and supplies.
* Must be able to stand and walk for a long duration of time.
* Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions of the position.
* Ice cream dispensing machine.
* Beverage dispensing machines.
* Tubs and carts for dish/food removal.
* Hand towels.
* Cleaning solutions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employee duties are performed indoors in a climate controlled and second-hand smoke-filled environment.
Hazards include working around moving equipment. Equipment must be properly used or they can be potentially hazardous.
Please click below to apply:
mention you saw this ad on Jobing.com